Why Jus Connect Rankings?
Jus Connect is THE professional network tailored-made for arbitration. Our mission is to connect professionals searching for a practitioner or firm with those who seek visibility on a single platform, by providing profiles with reliable & searchable legal content & analytics.
Our network currently has 40k+ profiles, including arbitrators, lawyers, experts, law firms, & expert firms.
With over 13k case documents in commercial arbitration & 8k in investment arbitration, Jus Mundi is the world’s most comprehensive database for arbitration. So, we decided to put this breadth of data, analytics, and information to your benefit:
One of Jus Connect’s goals is to give visibility to practitioners regardless of their seniority level, nationality, or jurisdiction. And data speaks louder…
Introducing a new era of rankings with Jus Connect’s 2022 Arbitration Team & Practitioner of the Year Awards!
Unlike traditional rankings, no submission period or fees involved.
Jus Connect provides reliable data-backed rankings, recognizing legal excellence thanks to the verifiable analytics available on our platform. In-house counsel can also validate their choice of external counsel, arbitrator, or experts, based on factual insights.
Rankings are created based on practitioners & firms’ arbitration case list available on their Jus Connect profile, from
- automatically-extracted data from case documents available on Jus Mundi, and
- cases declared directly by Jus Connect users, without compromising on confidentiality.
The result? The most reliable arbitration rankings
Rankings that in-house counsel & governments can trust to select an arbitrator, external counsel, expert, or firm. Solely based on hard data rather than popularity, making Jus Connect THE place for arbitration practitioners to gain visibility.
Category #4: Most Transparent Arbitration Teams & Practitioners
In addition to its exclusive partnerships with major institutions — such as the ICC, HKIAC, and ICDR — Jus Mundi also has collaborative partnerships with leading organizations — such as the IBA, which receives arbitral awards from various contributors globally, and the CEA. These partnerships enable us to collect non-confidential commercial arbitration awards and related case documents worldwide, such as public national court decisions, and make them easily accessible to the global legal community.
The data extracted from our platform for this category is based on the number of non-confidential contributions a law firm or arbitrator has made to Jus Mundi’s database through our partnership with the IBA and the CEA.
Most Transparent Arbitration Teams & Practitioners
- Debevoise & Plimpton
- Shehata & Partners
- Ferro, Castro Neves, Daltro & Gomide Advogados
- Nadia de Araujo Advogados
- Hughes Hubbard & Reed
- Steven Skulnik, Mediator & Arbitrator
- Payet, Rey, Cauvi Abogados
- King & Spalding
- PLMJ Sociedade de Advogados
Wished you appeared? Make it happen
Earn your spot in Jus Connect’s rankings
Participate in making international arbitration more transparent, become a contributor here!
You can also enrich your Jus Connect profile! More data on your profile means more views & more chances to get ranked. Just add your case history and the data will be automatically taken into account towards our rankings.
Benefits of getting ranked in Jus Connect
- Let the profile analytics speak for themselves! Boost your reputation with data-backed insights.
- Get selected & validated by in-house counsel easily. In-house legal teams from companies such as Total Energies, Teklas, Webuild, and Mairie Tecnimont are already using Jus Connect!
- Score more referrals.
More to come! Dynamic rankings regularly updated and available straight on Jus Connect! Stay tuned!
Check out the winners ranked in other categories:
- Most Visited Firm, Female Practitioner, & Male Practitioner Profiles in 2022
- Most Active Arbitration Practice in Commercial Arbitration Overall, in Mining, Oil & Gas & Construction Arbitration
- Most Active Expert Firms in Mining, Oil & Gas & Construction Arbitration
- Most Active Arbitrators in the Spanish Language
For enquiries, contact: jc.care(at)jusmundi(dot)com